- We strive to provide you with a fun, fair, responsible, and transparent experience with our Services and appreciate all feedback that we receive from our customers.
- If you are unhappy about any aspect of our services, we encourage you to raise a complaint soon as possible and, in any event, within six months of the date of the incident. We regard complaints received as opportunities to demonstrate our commitment to a high-quality customer experience by quickly and positively responding to and resolving your complaint. We also value these interactions as opportunities to learn as to how we can improve our services to our customers.
- If you have any questions or wish to raise a complaint about our Services and/or our performance of activities licensed by the Gambling Commission or the Government of Gibraltar, you may, in the first instance, contact Lottomart customer support by email to [email protected] or by initiating a live-chat session from the facility offered within the Site.
OUR COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- If you are unhappy about any aspect of our services, we encourage you to raise a complaint as soon as possible and, in any event, within six months of the date of the incident.
- If you have a complaint about any aspect of our services, please contact [email protected] and state it clearly in your email/chat/phone "complaint".
- We accept customer complaints made by post, over the telephone, via chat and by email.
- When making a complaint, please provide us with as much detail as possible about what has caused your complaint so that we can consider your complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please include the following details (as applicable):
- Customer identification details - name, email address, account number
- Date of incident
- Details regarding the incident and any additional relevant information
- We will provide you with an acknowledgement of your complaint within 24 hours.
- Our acknowledgment will include a copy of our Complaints Policy. We will provide you with a copy of our Complaints Policy to you on request.
- On receipt of your complaint we will allocate a reference number to your complaint. Most complaints will, where appropriate, be dealt with by our Customer Support Agents.
- If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, we have procedures to escalate your complaint internally to a Customer Support Manager for further consideration.
- We aim to provide you with a substantive response to your complaint as soon as practically possible and seek to resolve your complaint within eight weeks from the date on which we received your complaint.
- If it takes us longer than eight weeks from the date on which we receive your complaint to investigate and/or resolve your complaint, we will write to you within those eight weeks with a final response, which will confirm that we have either:
- resolved the complaint; or
- agreed we are at a 'deadlock' with you or that we have reached a stalemate and are unable to resolve your complaint.
- Our final response represents the final stage of our internal complaints procedure.
- REFERRAL OF UNRESOLVED COMPLAINTS TO AN EXTERNAL INDEPENDENT ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ADR) PROVIDER - If our final response indicates that we are at a 'deadlock' with you, our final response will provide you with details of how you can refer your complaint to an external independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider for adjudication unless your complaint relates to a matter unconnected to the gambling services we provide (for example, if your complaint relates to the types of product we offer). We call these types of complaints "non-gambling related complaints". We will deal with all non-gambling related complaints internally as these are not appropriate for referral to our ADR provider.
- THERE IS NO CHARGE TO YOU FOR REFERRING YOUR UNRESOLVED COMPLAINT TO OUR ADR PROVIDER. The ADR provider is able to consider all unresolved complaints relating to the outcome of your gambling transaction including Player Account management issues, matters relating to your ability to withdraw funds or winnings, the application of bonus offers and our terms and conditions.
- We have made arrangements for our customers to refer their unresolved complaints to the following independent ADR provider:
IBAS - a copy of the ADR provider's adjudication form is available here http://www.ibas-uk.com/. A form may also be requested via phone at the following number: 0207 347 5883. Further information regarding their services can also be found at http://www.ibas-uk.com.
You may also write to: IBAS PO Box 62639 London EC3P 3AS United Kingdom
IBAS can also be contacted via email at [email protected]
- THE IBAS PROCESS IS:
- Customer submission to include details on disputed transaction on an IBAS adjudication form or through the website.
- Operator contacted to provide written submission, documentary evidence and details of any relevant company rules or terms.
- Statement and any evidence submitted is passed on to independent panel.
- Panellists may have further questions to either party.
- With all submissions received and considered, the panel completes the adjudication.
- The ruling is posted to both parties simultaneously.
- Either party can request for the dispute to be reviewed.
- If you request to use an ADR provider other than the one named above, we may agree to use such ADR provider but please note if your chosen ADR provider is not approved by the Gambling Commission, there are risks associated with using an unapproved ADR provider. For example, unapproved providers are not bound by the requirements of the ADR regulations, which require them to act in a fair, transparent and open manner. You may use our named approved ADR provider even if you have already used an unapproved ADR provider.
- We aim to respond to requests for information about disputes from the ADR provider in full within 10 days of receiving the request.
- Please note that the ADR provider reserves the right to reject disputes referred to it on the basis that they are frivolous or vexatious, but we are not permitted to refuse referral on that basis.
- The ultimate resolution of your complaint (arrived at with the assistance of the ADR provider) shall be binding on both parties, if agreed by you in advance of the ADR process starting.
- If you are not a customer registered in or transacting in Great Britain, you shall be entitled to refer a complaint to the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. Please refer to the Government of Gibraltar website for further information and advice on how to do so:
- https://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/finance-gaming-and-regulations/remote-gambling; and
- You may also use the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform to resolve your complaint. A link to the platform is provided at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/
- The ODR platform allows you to file, and Lottomart to respond to and handle complaints online (including complaints where you and Lottomart are in different countries within the EU).
- If you choose to use the ODR platform, you will need to select IBAS when the option for remote gambling service providers appears.
- The ODR process works as follows:
- you will need to complete the form as a client
- select IBAS as the specific dispute resolution body
- a copy of the complaint will be sent to IBAS and to Lottomart.
- The ODR Provider has 3 weeks to decide if it is a valid complaint or to decline the complaint.
- Where a dispute has been referred to the independent body using ODR, it will be dealt with according to the latest dispute resolution process specified by the relevant independent body. You agree that their decision shall be final and binding on you and us.
- We are required to keep a record of all customer complaints and disputes.
- For customers registering or transacting in Great Britain, we are required to: (i) provide the Gambling Commission with a copy of the decision, or a note of the outcome of each dispute referred to an ADR entity; (ii) notify the Gambling Commission of any outcome adverse to us (in whatever jurisdiction) of any proceedings taken against us by a customer in relation to a gambling transaction (but excluding proceedings allocated to the County Court small claims track or equivalent in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).
- You may review our Customer Complaints Procedure here: www.lottomart.com/complaints.html or request that a copy is sent to you via email to [email protected]