Eye of Horus Megaways Slot Game
Eye of Horus Megaways Introduction
Explore the ruins of an Ancient Egyptian temple and come to face with the sky god himself in Eye of Horus Megaways slot game that’s filled with amazing bonuses and features, including free spins and cascading symbols, not to mention the always popular Megaways system offering many potential ways to win!
Eye of Horus Megaways Game Details
- RTP (Return to Player):
- Min / Max Bet:
- £0.10 / £10.00
- Hit Rate:
- 1 in 0.0
- Auto Play:
- Diamonds per £:
- Min. 400
Eye of Horus Megaways Game Background
The Eye of Horus Megaways online slot was released by Blueprint Gaming on October 18th 2019 and is known for being one of the best Megaways slot games ever created. It features a 6-reel grid set-up and anywhere from 2 - 5 rows depending on the size of the symbols on the reels at any given time. This is coupled with the aforementioned Megaways mechanic offering up to a staggering 15,625 paylines plus a max possible payout of 10,000x the stake. On top of that, the base game is fun to play on its own, while the numerous bonus features serve to ramp up the thrills and excitement. Adding to the appeal is the Eye of Horus Megaways slot’s Ancient Egypt-themed presentation, with its mix of tasteful graphics and ornate symbol designs. Interestingly, those expecting a more traditional theme to accompany the on-screen action music may be surprised.
Eye of Horus Megaways Game Design
Blueprint Gaming has created something exceptional with this slot. The slot’s primary colour is brown, which is no surprise given the theme of the slot and the fact that it’s set within the ruins of an ancient Egyptian temple. This design is similar to other Egyptian titles, such as the Mysterious Egypt slot. The background reveals said temple, with thick, stone columns rising to the ceiling; these have a russet shading. The squares housing the symbols are a brown-brick colour, and this is offset by the colours of the symbols themselves. The musical score, rather than encompassing a traditional Egyptian theme, is reminiscent of that heard in a classic, mechanical slot, which is not a bad thing in and of itself. All in all, the Eye of Horus Megaways slot has a wonderfully atmospheric presentation that’s sure to please.
Eye of Horus Megaways Mobile
The Eye of Horus Megaways slot can be played on all sorts of devices, from desktop PC to tablets to mobile devices such as Android and Apple. All that’s needed is a stable internet connection and access to the Lottomart site.
Eye of Horus Megaways Symbols
The symbols are colourful, elaborately detailed and fit the theme of the slot to a tee.
On one end of the spectrum are the low-paying card suit symbols A - J. Higher up the paytable are the tablet symbols, Scarab, Bird, Ankh, Jackal and Feathered Stick.
Horus is the game’s Wild symbol, and the sky god has a few tricks up his sleeve. First, he helps form win lines by substituting all other paying symbols on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. Second, he can expand to cover a complete reel, and again he can help form win lines as above. Third, landing 6 Horus symbols on a full payline can pay 20x the stake. The only thing Horus can’t do is substitute for the Scatter/Bonus symbol.
Speaking of the Scatter/Bonus symbol, this is represented in the Eye of Horus Megaways online slot by Temple Doorway with the sun’s rays streaming through it. It’s also quite a lucrative symbol: 6-of-a-kind on the reels pays out 200x the stake. Landing 3 or more of these beauties triggers the Free Spins feature.
Eye of Horus Megaways Features
Each spin awards different ways to trigger winning combinations depending on the total number of symbols that land on the reels. In Eye of Horus Megaways, each of the 6 reels can reveal a total of 5 symbols each. When the full 6-reel, 5 row, 5 symbol set-up is in play, this combination can lead to the aforementioned 115,625 ways to win.
Land 3 or more Scatter/Bonus symbols anywhere on the reels to be automatically awarded 12 free spins. The Horus Wild symbol becomes important in this bonus round as well, as it can upgrade the tablet symbols (Scarab, Bird etc.). When this happens, a beam of light shoots out from Horus to qualifying symbols, upgrading them to the next one up on the paytable. Additionally, landing Horus symbols during the bonus round awards further free spins:
- 1 Horus Wild symbol = 1 Free Spin
- 2 Horus Wild symbols = 3 Free Spins
- 3 Horus Wild symbols = 5 Free Spins
- 4 Horus Wild symbols = 7 Free Spins
Eye of Horus Megaways Summary
The Eye of Horus Megaways game is another excellent entry by Blueprint Gaming. The base game is fun to play on its own, and the slot game’s numerous bonus rounds and extra features, which offer greater chances of potentially landing a big payout, amplify the excitement. This is complemented by the Ancient Egyptian theme and the character of Horus himself, who is there to lend a helping hand where he can. Add to this the good-looking visual presentation and immersive sound effects and musical score - and you have a slot that’s both atmospheric and a lot of fun to engage with.
Other Slots from Blueprint Gaming
Enjoy this slot and want to see other titles we have on-site? Check out these other slots from Blueprint Gaming:
Show all games
Eye of Horus Megaways FAQs
How to play Eye of Horus Megaways?
The Eye of Horus Megaways base game involves spinning the 6-reels of play to see which symbols are produced and how many paylines these symbols create. This is because the Megaways mechanic randomly produces between 2 and 5 symbols in each reel per spin.
What are the symbols in Eye of Horus Megaways?
Reel Time Gaming has included a range of Egyptian-themed symbols in Eye of Horus Megaways. From the card royals to the Jackal or the Eye of Horus sign with different values and features able to be triggered in play.
What is the RTP in Eye of Horus Megaways?
The Return to Player percentage in Eye of Horus Megaways is a respectable 95.49%, which puts this slot towards the top end of the industry standard. The high volatility of play can make wins less frequent but potentially with a higher return when they do land.
What is the maximum win in Eye of Horus Megaways?
The greatest return that players can trigger in Eye of Horus Megaways is a whopping 10,000x the stake in a single spin.
What are the bonus features in Eye of Horus Megaways?
Along with the many paylines that can potentially land winning symbol combinations across, there are great bonus features in Eye of Horus Megaways. The Free Spin bonus includes upgraded symbols that could see the lower value symbols completely removed from the grid.
This is a real money gambling site. Please keep your play safe and fun at all times and only bet what you can afford.
Eye of Horus Megaways at Lottomart Games
Let the sky god guide you on your journey through Ancient Egypt in Eye of Horus Megaways! If you are a new Lottomart UK customer, you can access our generous welcome bonus, which will grant you some extra gaming funds. New customers can get a 100% deposit match bonus up to £100! 18+, terms apply. If you join and deposit £100, we will give you another £100 in bonus funds to play around with!
£10 min deposit. £100 max match. 50x wagering. Game eligibility & contributions vary. 10p to £5 bet range. £500 max redemption. New players only. Limited time offer. Valid 7 days. Terms apply.
100% Games Welcome Match Deposit Offer
Last revised 16 November 2023 at 12:00 UK time
Eligibility & Validity
- is only available to new Lottomart customers who haven't yet deposited or made any purchase on the Site.
- is only available if you are aged 18 or over.
- can only be claimed with your first purchase on the Site.
- cannot be claimed at the same time as any other offer that is available on the Site.
- is valid for a period of 7 days after this offer has been first activated for you (the “Validity Period”). You can track whether this bonus is active for you at any time by navigating to the 'Bonus’ area to see if this bonus is "Active".
- is subject to all of our other eligibility requirements for the use of our Services and the Site, as are set out in our General Terms and Conditions.
You may not participate in this Offer if you have previously been excluded from participating in any other offers or any gaming or wagering on the Site.
How to Claim
If you have satisfied the eligibility requirements above and this Offer appears in your "My Promotions" area, you can claim this Offer by following these steps:
- you must ensure the 'Claim Bonus' toggle is switched to 'on' and that this Offer is shown when selecting your deposit amount. This ensures that you have opted in.
- you must make a minimum deposit of £10 (the "Qualifying Deposit").
- for every £1 of your Qualifying Deposit, we will match it by crediting your bonus account with £1, up to a maximum of £100 (the "Bonus Funds").
- the value of the Bonus Funds you will receive will be shown in your cart before you pay.
You will have two separate balances in your account: (i) the balance with your real-money funds (the "Cash Balance") and (ii) the balance with the Bonus Funds that have been awarded to you (the "Bonus Balance").
- This Offer has a mandatory playthrough requirement of 50x your Qualifying Deposit (the "Playthrough Requirement").
- In order to meet the Playthrough Requirement, you will need to wager the Bonus Funds fifty times before those Bonus Funds can be converted to cash. For example, if you received £20 of Bonus Funds, then you will need to wager the equivalent of £1,000 with those Bonus Funds (i.e. £20 x 50) before the balance of your Bonus Funds is converted to cash and becomes eligible for withdrawal from your Cash Balance.
- You should be aware that games are weighted so that they will each contribute a different percentage towards meeting the Playthrough Requirement. You can locate the weightings for all of our games at the "Playthrough Contribution Rates" section below.
- While your bonus is Active, you will only be able to place stakes between 10p and £5 (the "Bet Range"). If you try to place a bet higher than the Bet Range, you will receive an 'Insufficient Funds' error message.
- If, during the Validity Period, your Bonus Balance is £1 or less at any time, then your Bonus Balance will be automatically redeemed to your Cash Balance and the Validity Period will automatically expire.
- The maximum amount of Bonus Funds you can redeem to cash is £500 for this Offer. For example, if you have £600 in Bonus Funds when you successfully meet the Playthrough Requirement, £500 of that will be redeemed to cash and the remaining £100 will be removed from your Bonus Balance.
Betting with Bonus Funds
- Bets are split proportionately between your Cash Balance and your Bonus Balance at the time of your bet. For example: if you have a Cash Balance of £80 and a Bonus Balance of £20 and you place a qualifying bet of £1, then 80p will be taken from Cash Balance and 20p will be taken from your Bonus Balance.
- Any winnings will also be returned to your Cash Balance and Bonus Balance in the same proportion. From the example above, if you win £10 on that qualifying bet, then £8 will be credited to your Cash Balance and £2 will be credited to your Bonus Balance.
- Only Bonus Funds are used to contribute towards the Playthrough Requirement. Using the same example as above, the £10 bet uses £8 from the Cash Balance and £2 from the Bonus Balance so only £2 from the Bonus Funds applies towards the Playthrough Requirement and is calculated in accordance with the applicable Playthrough Contribution Rate.
- Bonus Funds cannot be used to bet on Lotto or purchase Scratch Cards and any purchases of these game categories will not contribute to your Playthrough Requirement.
- If you do not meet the Playthrough Requirement within the Validity Period, then any existing amount in your Bonus Balance will be forfeited.
- Your Bonus Balance will apply in the same currency as your Cash Balance.
- By tapping your Bonus Balance or Bonus progress (in the side menu, games section, or in the expanded in-game header), you can check the following:
- your active Bonus Balance;
- your current progress in meeting the Playthrough Requirement;
- the ratio split between your Cash Balance and your Bonus Balance;
- how much of the Validity Period remains – i.e. the time left for you to complete your Playthrough Requirement; and
- these Offer Terms.
- amounts wagered using your Bonus Funds will not earn you any Diamonds.
Playthrough Contribution Rates
The Playthrough Contributions Rates are as follows:
Slots & Instants (except the Games listed below): 100%
- Games at 50%: Dragon Legend, Flirting Scholar, Leprechaun Riches, Muay Thai Champion, Ninja vs Samurai, Restaurant Craze, Pentagram 5000.
- Games at 0%: Dream Catcher, Mega Ball.
- Live Games: 0%
- Table Games: 0%
Notwithstanding the different Playthrough Contributions Rates, all of the above shall be classified as "Eligible Games".
You can check the applicable Playthrough Contribution Rate for any Eligible Game prior to launching it – this is displayed below the 'Play' button.
The following games are classified as "Cash-Only Games": Absolootly Mad, Atlantean Treasures, Cash Splash, Major Millions, Mega Moolah, Treasure Nile, Wheel of Wishes. (7 games)
You can only play Cash-Only Games with funds from your Cash Balance, even if you have an active Bonus Balance. If you wish to play Cash-Only Games, then we temporarily disable your Bonus Balance while you play these games but the Bonus Funds will be available again if you then want to play an Eligible Game.
You can check whether your Bonus Funds are disabled for a game underneath the 'Play' button prior to launching it.
The following are classified as "Disabled Games": #Alice and the Mad Respin Party, 4 Corners Of Rome, 5 Families, 5 Star Knockout, 9 Enchanted Beans, 9 Skulls of Gold, 777 Super Big BuildUp Deluxe, 10001 Nights, 10001 Nights Megaways, Advari: The Magic Ring, Adventure Piggy Pays El Dorado, Africa X UP, Age of Conquest, Agnes Mission: Wild Lab, Ali Baba’s Luck Power Reels, Amazon Kingdom, Amber Sterling’s Mystic Shrine, Ancients’ Blessing, Anvil & Ore, Apache Way, Arabian Secret, Astro Legends: Lyra and Erion, Astro Newts Megaways, Atlantis Rising, Attack on Retro, Bananza, Beach Invaders, Beriched, Betty, Betty's Big Bonanza, Blazing Piranhas, Bling Bling Penguin, Blobsters Clusterbuster, Blocks, Bolt X UP, Bombuster, Book of 8 Riches, Book of Ba’al, Book of Itza, Book of Mrs Claus, Book of Oz, Book of Oz Lock ’n Spin, Boris and Boo, Break da Bank Again Respin, Bubble Beez, Butterfly Blossom, Candy Paradise, Case Closed, Cash Elevator, Cash Printer Heist, Cash Ultimate, Chicken Chase, Chili Bonanza X UP, Christmas Fortune, Cleopatra’s Golden Spells, Clovers of Luck, Clovers of Luck 2, Cobra Queen, Codex of Fortune, Colors, Cornelius, Cyber Attack, Diamond Blitz, Diamond Discovery, Diamond King Gold, Diamond Royale, Disco Dawgs, Dog Days, Dragon's Keep, Dragon's Mirror, Dragon Kingdom- Eyes of Fire, Dragon Ladies, Dragons Clusterbuster, Dragon’s Fire Infinireels, Dynamite Riches Megaways, Eggs Bonanza, Egyptian Fortunes, Egypt Megaways, Emerald King, Emeralds of Oz, Empire Shields, Fa Fa Babies, Fire and Rose Jolly Joker, Fire and Roses Joker, Fire Gnome, Fish 'Em Up, Flower Fortunes Megaways, Football Finals X UP, Fortune Rush, Gemix, Gemix 2, Get the Gold Infinireels, Gods of Troy, Golden Fields, Golden Forge, Golden Stallion, Golden Tsar, Gold’orado, Gold’s Guardian, Grand Express Action Class, Grand Express Diamond Class, Grand Mariachi, Granny VS Zombies, Harle Coin, Hi-Lo, Higher Forces, Hope Diamond, Hotpot, Hula Magic, Hurricane Horse Coin Combo, Incan Adventure, Iron County Outlaw, Jade Shuriken, Jingle Bells Bonanza, Joker Bonanza Cash Spree, Jungle Falls, Jungle Gorilla, King Koko’s Quest, Legacy of Oz, Le Kaffee Bar, Leprechaun Strike, Leprechaun’s Magic Power Reels, Lion’s Hoard, Loco Habanero, London Tube, Loot Boost, Lucky Clucks, Lucky Fridays, Magical Reels, Magic of Sahara, Magnificent Power Zeus, Majestic Mysteries Power Reels, Mammoth Mayhem, Massive Gold, Masters of Olympus, Masters Of Valhalla, Mining Pots of Gold, Money Mines, Monopoly Megaways, Monopoly Utility Trails, Monsters Unchained, More Dragon Ladies, Mr & Mrs Spy, Mucho Loco Habanero, Mustang Riches, Native Spirit, New Year Happiness, Night Roller, Noble 7's, North Guardians, Ocean Drive, Oink Farm, Oni Hunter Plus, Outlaws Inc., Piggy Luck, Pile 'Em Up Frosty Sweets, Pile ‘Em Up, Pirate’s Quest, Primate king, Prosperity Blessing, Rage of the Seas, Rainbow Burst, Rainbow Gold, Rainbow Riches Deluxe, Rainbow Riches Race Day, Red Hot Riches, Red Hot Sapphires, Red Hot Volcano, Reel Clash, Reel Rush 2, Reptizillions Power Reels, Rhino Rilla Rex, Rich Little Pggies Hog Wild, Rich Little Piggies Meal Ticket, Riddle of the Sphinx, Rising Rewards, Risque Megaways, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Rock’ n’ Lock, Rome: The Golden Age, Rooster Rumble, Royal League Book of Raider, Saint Nicked, Savage Lion, Scarab Kingdom, Serengeti Kings, Shadow Society, Shaolin Soccer, Siren's Riches, Slot Vegas, Snakes and Ladders Megadice, Spartacus Super Colossal Reels, Spirit of the River, Squealin’ Riches, Stellar 7s, Stumpy McDoodles 2, Summon & Conquer, Sweet Alchemy, Sylvan Spirits, Symbols of Egypt, The Creepy Carnival, The G.O.A.T, The Wisecracker Lightning, Thunderstruck Wild Lightning, Ticket to Riches, Tiki Tiki Boom, Timelines, Tippy Tavern, Titan’s Riches, Treasure of the Count, Treasures Of Kilauea, Triple Tiki Super Free Spins, Trojan Kingdom, Twenty-One, Usual Suspects, Viking Crusade, Viking Queen, Village People Macho Moves, Way of the Tiger, Well of Wishes, Wheel of Amp, Wild Depths, Wilderland, Wild Expedition, Wild Hot Chilli Reels, Wild Marlin! Big Game Fishing, Wild O’Clock, Win Escalator, Witch Feature, Wolf Call, Wombaroo, Wonders of Christmas, Xpander, Zaida’s Fortune and Zillard King (236 Games)
While your bonus is Active, Disabled Games cannot be played at all. If you load a Disabled Game and try to place any bet, you will receive an 'Insufficient Funds' error message, even if you have funds in your Cash Balance and/or Bonus Balance. The game may also display a zero balance.
Once your bonus is no longer Active, the Disabled Games will be available for your use again.
You should always check the Playthrough Contribution Rate and classification of Cash-Only Games or Disabled Games prior to launching a game.
The Playthrough Contribution Rates and classification of Cash-Only Games and Disabled Games may, from time to time, be altered in order to address any concerns we might reasonably have in respect of any unfair practices. Any such change will not adversely impact you if you have already started wagering under this Offer.
In the unlikely event that there is a difference between the Playthrough Contribution Rate or classification of Cash-Only Games or Disabled Games specified in these Offer Terms and what is displayed in the launch area for any game, these Offer Terms will take priority.
Please contact us if you notice a discrepancy prior to playing by contacting support and we can clarify this for you.
Bonus Funds cannot be withdrawn but will be redeemed to real-money funds in your Cash Balance if you meet the Playthrough Requirement within the Validity Period.
Except where we are required to withhold funds in order to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations, you can make a withdrawal from your Cash Balance at any time. If you choose to do so, then the Bonus Balance will be forfeited immediately and reduced to zero and the Validity Period will automatically expire.
Bonus Balance forfeiture is permanent for this Offer.
Our offers are created to be great value for recreational players; we want you to enjoy our Site and get the most out of your time with us. Unfortunately, not all players join for the same reason. Any breaches of these Offer Terms and/or our General Terms and Conditions which are intended to enhance your expected outcome shall be deemed to be "Prohibited Actions". The Prohibited Actions are any of the following:
- you have opened multiple accounts and attempted to claim or successfully claim this offer more than once with any duplicate accounts;
- this Offer has been claimed by more than one person in your household. If you have multiple people at the same address who want to claim this Offer, then you must contact support and we will consider your request;
- you were not the intended recipient of this Offer and have manipulated clicks, links, communications, or some other aspect of our systems, affiliate systems, or advertising platforms in order to claim it;
- you have delayed a game round inside a type of game (including free spins features and bonus features) to a later time in order to manipulate the Playthrough Requirement;
- you structured your play to accrue persistent collectibles or unlocks in games using Bonus Funds and waited until after the Bonus was no longer active to release any benefits from those collectibles or unlocks with cash - this includes any similar strategies where benefit is accrued and delayed as a means to bypass or manipulate the Playthrough requirement;
- you have misrepresented your account data to mislead us or circumvent any detection systems/checks we have in place;
- you have adopted playing strategies that are deliberately designed to increase your chances such as using minimal risk wagering patterns;
- you have participated in syndicated play by working with other customers to enhance the likely outcome of the adopted playing strategy;
- you deposited using a payment method that was not in your own name;
- you are using bots or other automated systems to create accounts, play games, circumvent our client interfaces or otherwise use our systems;
- you were able to gain an advantage due to a system error, bug, or failure;
- you noticed an error, bug, or failure that would cause this Offer to behave abnormally and did not notify us;
- you structured your play to generate substantial wins on games with a 0% Playthrough Contribution Rate or Cash-Only Games and then switched to games with a Playthrough Contribution Rate greater than 0% to meet the Playthrough Requirements;
- you used a proxy or VPN to mask your true location or IP.
In addition to the Prohibited Actions, you must not breach any other terms of these Offer Terms and/or our General Terms and Conditions (an "Infringement")
If we reasonably determine or suspect that you have been engaging in any of the Prohibited Actions or have committed an Infringement, then we will freeze your account and withhold your winnings pending further investigation. If our investigation concludes that you have engaged in any of the Prohibited Actions or have committed an Infringement, we will be entitled to take the following remedial actions:
- cancel any pending withdrawals you have that include any derived winnings;
- cancel your remaining Bonus Balance and reverse/void any derived winnings in your Cash Balance;
- void the any accrued Diamonds;
- remove Diamond Status;
- void or cancel any pending bets including unused free spins and scratchcards;
- close or block your account;
- remove your participation in this Offer or any other offer; and
- return any remaining Cash Balance after all other adjustments above have been made
(collectively the “Remedial Actions”). We will notify you when we take any of the Remedial Actions.
We may request such documentation, information, or evidence as we may reasonably require to determine if you have committed an Infringement and/or engaged in any Prohibited Actions.
We will not amend this Offer or these Offer Terms unless (i) we are required to do so in order to comply with any legal or regulatory change or (ii) to address or correct any significant issues relating to the Offer, such as software errors or any manifest error in the Offer itself. Any such change will not adversely impact you if you have already started wagering under this Offer.
In the event that your deposit is necessary to qualify and participate in this Offer is cancelled, refused, or charged back by a payment processor, we shall be entitled to perform the Remedial Actions and will notify you of this.
In addition to these Offer Terms, your use of our Services and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Offer) is governed by our General Terms and Conditions.