Applicant Privacy Notice
Last updated 24 March 2023
Lottomart is committed to the protection of your personal data and your rights to be informed and aware of how we process your information.
What we need and why we need it
Maple International Ventures Limited ("Lottomart") will be what's known as the 'Controller' of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you as part of your application to join our team.
Your provision of personal data to us is a contractual or legal requirement. We respect your choice to provide your personal information to us however, if you do not supply your personal data to us, or do not agree to this privacy notice it would be impossible for us to consider you as part of our application process and would not be able to accept you joining our team.
Personal data that we collect may include the following:
- Name - to verify your identity and to address you as part of the application process.
- Email address - to correspond with you during the application process.
- Phone number - to communicate with you during the application process.
- Location - to understand your current whereabouts, whether you may need to relocate, and if you are locally available to work with us in person.
- Citizenship/nationality - to determine whether you are eligible for employment in Gibraltar and whether any additional steps may be required should you join our team.
- Curriculum vitae - to get an in-depth work history to better evaluate you as an applicant and your fit with our team.
- LinkedIn profile - as the curriculum vitae, this gives us a better understanding of your career history and helps us evaluate your suitability as an applicant and team fit.
- References - to verify previous periods of employment and your relationship with past businesses you've worked with.
- Criminal record - Lottomart is a regulated entity.
What we do with it
Lottomart is a heavily regulated entity. We may share your data with third parties if required to conduct background checks as part of our AML and licensing conditions to keep crime out of gambling. For example, this may include using vetting and screening services for detailed background checks regarding political exposure, sanctions, criminal record history, or other legal or regulatory restrictions that would affect your suitability to join our team.
All the personal data we process is processed via Trakstar or by our staff in Gibraltar. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so or for assisting the application process as described above.
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
Our legal basis for collection and use of your personal data
By submitting your job application you are consenting to us collecting and processing your data.
All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
Disclosure of your personal information under exceptional circumstances
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or if we believe that such action is in good faith such as to comply with any legal action served on us, our websites, or the services, in order to protect our rights or property and to act to protect the personal safety of staff.
How long we keep it
We keep your data for a minimum of 12 months (or as required by law), after which time it will be destroyed.
We are serving cookies but you don't need to accept them
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you may request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority (GRA).
Our Data Protection Officer is at your service and you can contact them at [email protected].