Sapphire Roulette Game Review
Sapphire Roulette Introduction
Developed by Electric Elephant and released by Microgaming in 2019, Sapphire Roulette brings the excitement of the roulette wheel to your computer or mobile device and is sure to be enjoyed by fans of classic casino Table Games!
Sapphire Roulette Game Background
Both Electric Elephant and Microgaming fall under Games Global, an iGaming provider founded in 1994 that offers a huge selection of over 3,000 games to over 900 gaming brands worldwide, including casino titles like Sapphire Roulette and slots such as the popular Mega Moolah game.
Sapphire Roulette Game Details
- RTP (Return to Player):
- Min / Max Bet:
- $1.00 / $250.00
- Hit Rate:
- 1 in 2.1
- Auto Play:
- Diamonds per $:
- Min. 0
Sapphire Roulette Game Design
The screen of play in Sapphire Roulette is filled with an authentic European roulette table with the wheel and bet options visible center-screen. Overlayed above the set of play here are the various play features, including the bet stake option designed as numbered casino chips. The European roulette wheel in Sapphire Roulette features numbers 0 - 36 that players can place stakes on, as well as the racetrack call bet options on offer. There is an authentic soundtrack in use throughout, with pleasant music and sounds one would expect from a physical casino venue.
Sapphire Roulette Mobile
Players looking to access the brilliant roulette gameplay whilst on the move will be glad to hear this game is optimized for mobile play. If you are looking to enjoy some Sapphire Roulette from your phone, you can access this title with an internet-connected device like a mobile or tablet at any time or place.
Sapphire Roulette Rules
Sapphire Roulette’s gameplay is based on the player predicting where on the spinning roulette wheel the ball will finish when the wheel comes to a stop. There are 37 positions on the wheel, with many more bets that can be placed in play, covering 1 or more of the numbers. Once the bets are placed, the wheel is spun, with the ball landing on one of the numbers.
There is a great selection of bet stakes to choose from with Sapphire Roulette that vary in size, correlating to their rarity and chance of being the correct outcome.Inside Bets
These bets in Sapphire Roulette are placed on sections of the grid on screen
- Straight up - These stakes are placed on individual numbers between 0 and 36 on the grid; the bet pays out should the ball finish on one of these numbers.
- Split - This bet is split between 2 numbers that are next to each other on the grid and pays out if the ball ends up on either of these numbers.
- Street - A bet is placed on a row of three numbers on the grid, with all of the numbers in this street having the potential to pay out.
- Corner - This bet is placed in the middle of 4 numbers on the grid, with any of these numbers able to return a payout.
- Line - The largest Inside Bet; a stake is placed at the bottom of two rows with all 6 numbers included, potentially returning a payout.
These bets include numerous numbers and are positioned underneath and to the right of the grid in Sapphire Roulette.
- Column - This bet is available from the end of each column of numbers on the grid and covers all 12 numbers in that column.
- Dozen - This bet also covers 12 numbers but splits the grid into thirds with the options available from beneath the grid.
- Red/Black - A stake is made on the color of the number the ball lands on and can cover all numbers of Black or Red; 0 is covered by neither of these.
- Even/Odd - Similar to the Red/Black bet, this covers the 18 Odd or Even numbers in play, of which 0 is neither.
- 1-18/19-36 - Placing a stake on these covers all numbers at the top end or low end in the number grid; 0 is covered by neither of these.
These bet options are available to the right of the screen and cover sections of numbers as they appear on the roulette wheel. The different sections available here are titled Tiers, Orphans, Neighbours, or Zero, of which any numbers included are the ones your stake is placed on.
Sapphire Roulette Game Summary
Sapphire Roulette is great for players that are wanting an authentic casino experience without the time limits in placing bets. All of the betting options in Sapphire Roulette give users plenty of options when it comes to choosing where on the board to back before spinning the wheel. If you are looking for some gameplay a bit different from roulette, we offer a great selection of slot games at Lottomart. You could try out the popular Gallantry or the Shamans Dream slot game.
Other Games from Microgaming
There is a brilliant selection of games to choose from by Microgaming here at Lottomart if you want to see what titles they have released.
Show all games
This is a real money gambling site. Please keep your play safe and fun at all times and only bet what you can afford.
Sapphire Roulette at Lottomart
Place your bets and watch the wheel in motion with Sapphire Roulette. If you’re a new player at Lottomart Games, you can make use of our generous welcome bonus - with a 100% deposit match up to $1200! (T&Cs apply, 18+ only).