We use 🍪 cookies to provide you the best experience. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our privacy policy.

Table Casino Games Odds at Lottomart CA

Table casino games were the foundation for casinos hundreds of years ago, and they remain a key component for online casinos today. Whether you prefer blackjack or baccarat, it’s important to be aware of table casino games odds before jumping into the action.

By doing this, you gain a greater perspective about which games supply the best odds. Ultimately, the lower the house edge, the better it is for your prospects of leaving the table as a winner. Below we analyze popular table casino titles at Lottomart Games and see which provide the best odds in your favor.

Show all games

Blackjack odds

When it comes to the casino game with the lowest house edge, look no further than blackjack. All of our blackjack titles have a return to player (RTP) rate at a lofty 99.47% at least. In simple terms, this means you have close to a 50/50 chance of beating the house.

At least, that’s the case if you’re willing to put in the work and build a strategy. Blackjack is a simple game on the surface that anyone can play, but there’s plenty of depth to this card game. If you’re not sure what to do when you’re sat on 12 for instance, or when the dealer’s face card is a 5 or 6, this lowers your chances of winning – and boosts the house edge as a result.

Aside from skills and strategy, there are other factors that are part of the odds equation – including dealer rules and the game variant. Yet ultimately, the closer you get everything to balance in your favor, the closer blackjack will have the same odds as a coin flip.

Roulette odds

Alongside blackjack, one of the most popular table games is undoubtedly roulette. However, does this popularity blind people from the game having unfavorable odds? The good news: this isn’t the case. In fact, if you go with the European Roulette variant, you will find a game with a healthy 97.30% RTP.

The variety of options is what keeps people coming for more with roulette. You can play it relatively safe by betting on red or black, or you can put trust in your lucky number being selected once the ball’s journey ends on the wheel. These options also mean there is drastic variance in the odds of hitting a winner.

Going back to red or black, for instance, this selection is an even bet at 1:1. On a European table, only the green 0 stops this bet from being an even 50/50 bet. At the opposite end of the scale, you can bet on a single number with odds at 35:1. The chances of this happening are significantly lower, of course, but it also delivers significantly bigger rewards. If it lands, a £20 bet on a single number would return £720 for instance.

Baccarat odds

Baccarat may not match the popularity of blackjack or roulette, but it’s high up the charts in terms of odds. The RTP for our Baccarat Deluxe title is 98.94%. This means the house only has a slight edge overall.

Breaking it down into specific percentages, the odds of winning a Baccarat hand is 44.62%. The odds of the house winning is 45.85%. As for the rest of the percentage pie, 9.53% is attributed to the possibility of the hand ending as a tie.

If you’re not prepared to put in the work to increase your odds with blackjack, Baccarat can be a suitable alternative. The game is simply a luck-based game where no skills or strategies can be acquired. Add in its high RTP, and Baccarat makes a lot of sense from a guaranteed odds point of view.

Sic Bo odds

As with Baccarat, you don’t require any strategy or skill to be successful with Sic Bo. However, the more you know about how this dice game functions, the easier it is to understand and make your betting selections. Our Super Sic Bo Live title has an RTP rate of 97.22%.

Similar to roulette, there are various selections you can go with when playing Sic Bo. This includes even odds bets like “Odd” or “Even”. Simply pick if you think the dice’s total score will be an odd or even number, and you get a 1:1 return on your bet. However, while roulette’s biggest available odds is 35:1 for a single selection, this jumps all the way to 180:1 with Sic Bo. To score this bumper prize, you need to predict the three dice will display the same number for a “Specific Triple”. 

View full 100% Games Welcome Bonus 1 Terms and Conditions →


Join today
& claim your welcome offer!

Lottomart is available in the browser (Safari & Chrome) on mobile, tablet, and desktop.