Online Slots Guide at Lottomart Games
If you look at any popular online casino, you'll see a large selection of online slot machines. Lottomart is no different. We understand the high demand for online slots from casino players, and we want to meet - and exceed - that demand by offering over 700 slots to our customers. And, new, exciting options are always being added regularly.
There are numerous reasons why online slots continue to explode in popularity. As you might expect based on the number of slots available at Lottomart, the amount of choice and variety is a major contributor. The eye-catching visuals, sounds, and exciting gameplay create an engaging experience. In general, it's also one of the most convenient and accessible casino games around.
To help make things clear, this guide on how to play online slots will spotlight the types of slots to choose from and how to play them for full enjoyment.
Types of Online Slots
This guide would match the size of a full-size novel if we attempted to list and describe every different online slot available! Generally, though, slots all fall into categories that help to differentiate them from one another – and allow players to quickly understand their main functionality. The main types include:
- Classic slots: For those who don't want to stray too far from the traditional, classic slots stick to three reels. These slots are also the most straightforward to follow. Simply press spin and see if you can match the symbols on a relevant line to win.
- Five-reel slots: Building on from the three-reel foundation, most online slots now feature five reels. The addition of an extra two reels has allowed for more exciting and visually appealing slots. Compared to their three-reel counterpart, a five-reel slot also supplies an increased number of payline possibilities.
- Progressive slots: These slots incorporate a progressively growing jackpot. The longer the jackpot goes without being won, the bigger the reward becomes.
- Multipliers: Multipliers are a feature of many online slot machines. As you can probably gather from the name, multipliers present the opportunity to multiply your winnings via a predetermined figure. It could be doubled, tripled, or even multiplied by 100.
- Multi-payline slots: While a classic slot machine features just a single payline, modern options feature multiple paylines. These lines can be a combination of straight, diagonal, and zig-zag for more ways to win.
- Video slots: To further enhance the immersion of playing, these slots make use of video. These videos can be used to further enhance the visual and audio quality of an online slot, or they can go as far as to include storytelling elements.
Show all games
There are certain slots that fall under multiple categories. For instance, you will find progressive slots which also utilise multipliers and video effects. The main differentiator between each slot, however, is their theme. From Aztec themes to branded ones like our Who Wants to Be a Millionaire game, there's a setting or theme out there that will appeal to every casino player.
These days, and due to the continued rise in mobile usage, online slots are being designed to function seamlessly on the likes of tablets and smartphones. At Lottomart, every online slot machine we feature is designed to play just as well on a smaller screen, ensuring no lost features or visual effects.
How to Play Online Slots
Online slots are quick and simple to play. To sum it up in simple terms, all you need to do is place a bet, spin the reels, and hope the reels line up favorably with the right winning symbols.
With that said, there are still a few points to consider before you jump in and start pressing the "Spin" button. Certain games will offer a range of features that can appear confusing at first. If you're a newcomer to the world of online slots, here are some of the main features and terminology to keep in mind:
- Number of lines: Pick from the available lines. Certain slots will only have a single line, while others can have three, four, five, or many more to consider.
- Bet per line: Select how much money you will bet on each line. You have the option to only stake money on one or a limited number of lines.
- Autoplay: If your clicking finger is tired and you want to get on with the action, an autoplay button features on many slots. Simply press this, sit back, and enjoy the action until you're ready to stop.
- Free spin: Some slots provide you with the chance to unlock free spins. These are effectively extra free games, allowing you to continue spinning without putting down any money. Free spins are earned in different ways, including landing on relevant symbols and completing a specific goal. Respins act in basically the same way.
- Wild symbol: In certain online slots, you will see a wild symbol. These symbols are a welcome bonus for players, as they can help with completing a payline by substituting with winning symbols.
- RTP: Return to player (RTP) isn't something you need to know about necessarily, but it can help in deciding which online slot is for you. The RTP informs you of the average percentage of cash paid back to you. The higher the percentage, the more likely the slot will pay out.